The project for the construction of a 1.2 km long propylene pipeline in Jam Petrochemical
Propylene pipeline construction project information
Additional details of the propylene pipeline construction project
The propylene pipeline construction project started on December 31, 2020, and despite the problems and obstacles caused by the epidemic of the Covid-19 disease and the difficulties of working in the olefin petrochemical area of Jam, due to the needs of “HSE”, it was implemented according to the schedules. Currently, the implementation process of the two-inch propylene transmission line project has progressed 99% and a temporary delivery request has been submitted to the employer.
Jam Sanatkaran Company, as the contractor for the construction of the propylene pipeline, has been responsible for the implementation and commissioning of this industrial project with a length of 1.2 km from the Olefin Petrochemical Unit of Jam. All piping operations including scaffolding, construction and installation of support, fitting and full welding of piping, painting, installation of valves, installation of precision instruments and “RT” and hydrostatic tests of the project have been carried out by Gem Sanatkaran Company.
Jam Sanatkaran Company is one of the distinguished companies in providing industrial contracting services, design and engineering, supply of industrial equipment, as well as implementing projects of construction, installation and commissioning of industrial units in South Pars region, which previously also implemented all industrial and construction projects of Jam Petrochemical Complex has been in charge of.
The purpose of the propylene pipeline construction project
Construction of a 1200-meter propylene transmission pipeline from the northern area of the Olefin unit to the location adjacent to the TK-952 tank in order to accelerate the unloading of propylene-carrying trucks (feed for the polypropylene unit) by providing driving pressure and increasing product production capacity.
Technical specifications and workload of the two-inch propylene transmission line project :
- Propylene transmission line length: 1.2 km
- Line service: Propylene gas
- Line pressure: 18 bar
- Weight of support used: 33 tons
Features and strengths of the propylene transmission line project
- Timely implementation of the project, despite the many conflicts in the implementation of the propylene pipeline and the tight schedule.
- Considering special safety considerations regarding the passage of the line through high-risk areas and the olefin unit
- Carrying out executive operations while all petrochemical production industrial units are active
- Using working hours and shifts with maximum efficiency
- Realization of all dimensions and qualitative and quantitative indicators expected in the construction of the propylene pipeline project
Services provided in Jam Petrochemical Propylene Pipeline Project (Asaluyeh)
- Pipeline construction design and engineering
- Industrial equipment supply
- Supply of required industrial machinery
- Construction, installation and operation of the propylene pipeline
- Performing “RT” and hydrostatic industrial tests
- Piping operation including scaffolding, construction and installation of support, fitup and full piping welding, painting, valve installation, instrumentation installation