The executive operation of the painting project of the olefin unit of the Jam Petrochemical Complex in sections such as lines, equipment, metal structures, as well as the numbering of the lines has started on December 03, 2021
According to the public relations report of Jam Sanatkaran Company, the implementation of the painting project of the olefin unit of the Jam Petrochemical Complex in the sections of lines, equipment, metal structures, as well as the numbering of the lines has started on December 03, 2021, and the estimated time for the completion of this contracting project is 12 months.
The painting project of Jam Olefin Petrochemical Unit includes work volume of more than 400,000 cubic meters of scaffolding, more than 50,000 square meters of surface painting of lines, structures and equipment, and more than 55,000 meters of painting of low-size lines, ladders and handrails. This project, which is currently underway, has reached a physical progress of 6.1%.
Among the challenges facing the painting project of Jam Olefin Petrochemical Unit, the following can be mentioned:
- Multiplicity of work fronts and scope of executive operations
- Special safety precautions regarding the execution of executive operations in Alfin unit
- Significant compression of the project schedule
- High volume of required scaffolding operations
On the other hand, the most important strengths of the Jam Olefin Petrochemical Unit painting project are:
- Carrying out the project directly by Jam Sanatkaran company and without assigning it to the subcontractor
- Supplying industrial equipment and all materials needed for the project at the right time
- Using an experienced team in providing contracting services and carrying out industrial projects
- Acceptable compliance of the executive performance of the contractor team with the project schedule
- Optimal technical and qualitative supervision of executive activities and contracting services
You can see the pictures related to the painting project of Jam Petrochemical Unit’s olefin project below.