The painting and insulation project of offsite petrochemical tanks in Jam – Asalouye
Information on the project of painting and insulating off-site petrochemical tanks
Additional details of the painting and insulation project of offsite petrochemical tanks in Jam
The painting and insulation project of Jam petrochemical offsite tanks started on February 9, 2020, and despite the problems and obstacles caused by the epidemic of the Covid-19 virus and the unwanted closure of the workshop for several months, it was completed according to the agreed schedule in the contract.
During the implementation of this industrial project, Jam Sanatkaran Company was responsible for the supply of industrial equipment, construction, painting and insulation of offsite petrochemical tanks of Jam.
The final stages of the project of painting and insulating the offsite petrochemical tanks of Jam were completed by painting “Tank 951” and removing the paint punch, and the final phase of this industrial project was also completed by dismantling the workshop and cleaning the place (House Keeping).
The Technical and Engineering Vice-Chancellor of Jam Sanatkaran Company, in early 2021 and according to the completion of the implementation stages of the painting and insulation project of Jam Petrochemical Offsite Tanks, announced a request for temporary delivery to the client.
It should be noted that Jam Sanatkaran is one of the leading companies in supplying industrial equipment and also providing construction, installation and commissioning services of industrial units in South Pars region and has previously completed many industrial and construction projects in Jam Petrochemical Complex
The purpose of carrying out the project of painting and insulating the offsite petrochemical tanks of Jam
The project of painting and insulating the offsite petrochemical tanks of Jam was carried out in order to repair the protective paint coating and prevent the corrosion of industrial structures, lines and equipment in this complex.
Specifications and workload of the project
- Scaffolding operation volume: 80,000 cubic meters
- Pipe surface painting: 27,000 square meters
- Structure surface painting: 13,500 square meters
- Surface painting of tanks and equipment: 5,000 square meters
- Ladder and handrail painting: 2,000 meters long
The features and strengths of the painting and insulation project of offsite petrochemical tanks in Jam
- Accelerating the completion of the project’s executive operations for approximately three months despite the considerable compression of the schedule
- Considering special considerations and applying safety requirements and prevention of damages and accidents
- Optimum financing of the project despite the record low rate of effective factors in the implementation costs
- Realization of all dimensions and qualitative and quantitative indicators expected in the painting and insulation project of Jam petrochemical offsite tanks.
- Using and applying efficient principles and standards in industrial project management
- Convergence and cooperation of all elements of the project and placing teamwork in the contracting group
Industrial services provided in the offsite tank painting and insulation project
- Industrial equipment supply
- Construction, installation and commissioning
- Painting and insulation
- Industrial transportation