In its report, Jam Sanatkaran Company announced the progress of 53% of the installation and commissioning of the permanent butadiene loading system project in Persepolis Petrochemical.
According to the public relations report of Jam Sanatkaran Company, the operation of construction, installation and commissioning of permanent butadiene ½ loading system of Takht Jamshid Petrochemical Company started on October 18, 2021, and according to the initial planning, the construction of the loading system project in this industrial unit will take 4 months.
The industrial installation and operation of this project includes the implementation of all civil, piping, electrical and instrumentation activities, installation of all equipment and pre-commissioning operations, and now it has reached 53% physical progress.
Among the challenges facing the contracting project for the installation and commissioning of the permanent butadiene loading system in Persepolis Petrochemical, the following can be mentioned:
- Carrying out executive operations in the vicinity of the butadiene operating unit and considering special safety considerations
- Significant compression of the project schedule
- Butadiene unit product loading interference with project implementation
On the other hand, the most important strengths of the construction and installation of the butadiene permanent loading system project are:
- Carrying out the project directly by Jam Sanatkaran company and without assigning it to the subcontractor
- Optimum technical and qualitative supervision of executive activities
- Supply of industrial machinery and required equipment and the use of an experienced contracting team in the installation and commissioning of industrial projects.
You can see the pictures related to the progress of the installation and commissioning of the permanent butadiene loading system in the petrochemical industrial complex of Persepolis below.